Too busy to deal with breakfast? Strawberries and cream overnight oats take about 5 minutes to prep, and can be portioned out for you to enjoy daily during the reminder of your busy week.
Servings: 4-1 cup servings
- 1 5oz container (or 2/3 C) Greek style yogurt
- 1 1/2 C rolled oats
- 2 Tbs chia seed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbs raw honey
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk or 1 1/3 C any alternative milk substitute
- 1 C chopped strawberries
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden mixing spoon
- 4 half pint mason jars or leftover tubs
- Chop strawberries and gently crush.
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients including any strawberry juice, which has developed during crushing.
- Portion into mason jars leaving about 1″ head space to allow for expansion. Cover tightly.
- Refrigerate overnight.