Rich peanut butter banana flavor with a lovely cake-like texture.
Servings: 4-1 cup servings
- 1 3/4 C rolled oats
- 2 Tbs chia seed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- 4 Tbs peanut butter
- 1 1/2 C Milk or alternative milk substitute
- 1 C chopped banana
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden mixing spoon
- 4 half pint mason jars or leftover tubs
- Chop bananas in 1/2″ to 1″ size pieces.
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Portion into mason jars leaving about 1″ head space to allow for expansion. Cover tightly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Peanut butter and banana overnight oats will keep well refrigerated for up to 5 days.